At Pachamama we love hemp, basically the whole place is powered by the stuff.
Want a quick and easy way to get a healthy hemp snack into your busy day? Well snack on these hemp-tastic treats baby!
Trust us, you will be hempressed with the results.
This recipe comes from our friends at Australian Primary Hemp.
Time: 45 minutes ~ Makes: 12 Bars
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups of dates
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp cacao nibs
- 3 Tbsp Australian Primary Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Australian Primary Hemp Boost
- 1/3 cup natural maple syrup
- 1/2 cup your favourite peanut butter
1. Start with toasting your oats and almonds in the oven at 160 degrees until golden brown.
2. While almonds are toasting, grab a blender and blend dates into small pieces.
3. Next, put your oats, toasted almonds, dates, seeds and cacao nibs in a large bowl and put aside.
4. Heat your peanut butter and natural maple syrup in a pot over a low heat, stir until they are combined and gooey.
5. Now for the fun part, combine the liquid into the bowl and mix together (hands can be used).
6. Line a baking tray with baking paper and press mixture until flat and even. Place in the fridge for 25 minutes to set. Once set, chop up into piece ready to serve.