At Pachamama Wholefoods we love hemp, basically the whole place is powered by the stuff.
Want a quick and easy way to get a healthy organic hemp snack into your busy day?
Well snack on these hemp-tastic treats baby!
Trust us, you will be hempressed with the results.
This recipe comes from our friends at Australian Primary Hemp.
Time: 45 minutes ~ Makes: 12 Bars
- 1 1/2 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cups of organic dates
- 1/2 cup raw organic almonds
- 2 Tbsp organic sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp organic chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp organic cacao nibs
- 3 Tbsp Australian Primary Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Australian Primary Hemp Boost
- 1/3 cup natural maple syrup
- 1/2 cup your favourite peanut butter
1. Start with toasting your oats and almonds in the oven at 160 degrees until golden brown.
2. While almonds are toasting, grab a blender and blend dates into small pieces.
3. Next, put your oats, toasted almonds, dates, seeds and cacao nibs in a large bowl and put aside.
4. Heat your peanut butter and natural maple syrup in a pot over a low heat, stir until they are combined and gooey.
5. Now for the fun part, combine the liquid into the bowl and mix together (hands can be used).
6. Line a baking tray with baking paper and press mixture until flat and even. Place in the fridge for 25 minutes to set. Once set, chop up into piece ready to serve.
Australian Primary Hemp Seeds Australian Primary Hemp Boost
Both available in store at Pachamama Wholefoods.